It takes physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, and environmental health (the six components of wellness), in order to live a Lifestyle of Success. We focus here on physical health.
In order for someone to really be physically healthy, it takes both Nutrition & EXercise (NEX). Use physical health to:
- Improve Your Psychological Well-Being – it helps reduces anxiety and depression
- Increase Your Longevity – it gives you a longer life expectancy
- Maintain Your Working Capacity During Aging – it reduces the rate your body declines as you age
- Increase Your Bone Mass – it helps prevent loss of bone mass and strength (i.e. Osteoporosis)
- Reduce Your Risk of Disease – it helps prevent or reduce diabetes and cardiovascular disease
As Nutrition & Exercise become a way of life, not a DIET, your overall energy levels can rise, you can prevent diseases, get or keep your body at a functional weight, and improve your overall health and wellness. So, we are NOT going to promote a diet so you can once again fall short of your personal goals. However, we will provide educational resources so YOU can make knowledgeable decisions on NEX | Nutrition & Exercise.