Our NEX | Nutrition & Exercise Workshop are presented by Michael Nichols & Dr. Terry Fan.
This event is FREE with 50 seats available. So, if you would like to learn more about NEX | Nutrition & Exercise, register today by clicking on the link below. Once there, click on the “NEX Workshop” tab at the top, and reserve your spot today…
[googlemap map_type=”ROADMAP” zoom=”14″ address=”10802 Willow Ct, San Diego CA 92127″ marker=”true” popup_html=”The City Church” popup=”true” scroll_wheel=”true” map_type_control=”true” zoom_control=”true” pan_control=”true” scale_control=”true” street_view_control=”true”]
- Location: The City Church, 10802 Willow Ct, San Diego CA 92127
- Date: August 31, 2013
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Current US Statistics – current statistics in the US and future predictions.
- The Body Make-Up – facts about your body you may not have known before.
- Nutrition – an inside look as food is converted from food to fuel.
- Exercise – its purpose for your body and how it can empower you.
- Metabolism – how this ON and OFF switch can make the difference you have been looking for.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – what it can do for your body 48 to 72 hours after.
- NEX |Nutrition & Exercise – they have to go together for optimal results.
- What About ME? –a step-by-step process going forward.
Thank you for visiting our website and we hope you decide to join us.
NOTE: Complementary coffee, water, and snacks will be provided
About Our Presenters at our August 31st, 2013 Workshop
Michael Nichols is the Founder & CEO of MDI 8. Michael served 12 years in the United States Marine Corps, three years of that as a Marine Corps Drill Instructor and 27 combat missions in Iraq. In 2009, Michael converted his education, training, and experience into the fitness industry and created one of the most advanced High Intensity Interval Training Programs on today’s market. His eight (8) week Fitness Boot Camp Program has impacted local businesses, communities, and even active duty Marines deployed in Afghanistan. His passion to impact this nation is unprecedented with his unique ability to motivate people to do things they normally would not be able to do.
Dr. Terry Fan is a lifelong Californian who began his journey into medicine at the University of California Berkeley studying Molecular and Cellular Biology with an emphasis in Immunology. Medical school brought him to the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California. The last part of his training came at UC San Diego for his internal medicine residency. For the last 6 years, he has been practicing at Scripps Clinic at Carmel Valley. He joined MDI 8 in November 2012 and has found improved fitness, discipline, and overall wellness. He works diligently to formulate safe and mindful plans for his patients to achieve optimal health.
NEX | Nutrition & Exercise
Powered by MDI 8